Check out today's xkcd.
See the notes for the Fall 2016 course - we're mostly following along with those.
- week of Jan 22, 24 : installing & running python
- week of Jan 29, 31 : chap 2 & 3 material - variables, loops, types
- Feb 5 : discuss chap 1-3 homework; start chap 4 on strings with my notes from 2016.
- Feb 12 : discuss chap 4 strings; start graphics
- Feb 14 : Zelle's graphics ; string_art and ball_arc examples
- Feb 19 : example of plotting data from a file
- Wed Feb 21 : functions
- Mon Feb 26 : functions ; start conditionals
- Mon Mar 26 : catching our breath
- Wed Mar 28 : starting craps
- Mon Apr 2 : start creating objects
- Wed Apr 4 - continue discussion on creating objects; Oct 25 & 27 in the 2016 notes.
- Mon Apr 9 - start data structures
- Wed Apr 11 - dictionaries
- Mon Apr 16 - tic tac toe
- Mon Apr 23 - recursive fractal turtle tree
- Mon Apr 30 - collatz